Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who's hungry for some eye candy?


WAKE UP THE MASSES!!! This is Something Clever.

I want to take you away from the norm for a moment. We all know the girls that get a lot of exposure. Popular TV shows, popular movies, general sluttiness in their social lives...but we all know who they are. Everyone knows Kim Kardashian and Tyra Banks and Alicia Keys. Even the lesser known ones like Isla Fischer (Wedding Crashers) and Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck) get a good amount of exposure. I'm hoping to bring some attention to lesser known hotties. GOD, I love doing this!

Without furthur delay, here is Something Clevers' Hottest Girls You've Never Seen:



Blake Lively
Age:23
Work: Accepted, Gossip Girl, The Town
Type: Insanely-Hot-Down-To-Earth Girl


Oh, Blake. So young and SO hot. Unfortunately, I had never had an interest to see anything this darling was in. But when I was unemployed and had nothing to do but watch TV, I caught Accepted on Comedy Central. This girl is amazingly beautiful. Not enough to make me watch The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but still, she's great. Her next big role (from what I hear) is the female lead in Green Lantern. Comics and Blake Lively? What's not to love?

I haven't see The Town, but I'm told by several people that she steals the whole movie. Not hard to believe at all...



Diane Kruger
Age: 34
Work: National Treasure, Troy, Inglorious Basterds
Type: Puma/Cougar Girl



Diane is one of those women that you've probably seen, but didn't know her name. I remember seeing her in National Treasure and thinking to myself: "How is a hottie like that falling for Nicholas Cage?!?!" Then again, I think that same thing in every Nicholas Cage movie I see (see: Next, Ghost Rider). The point is, Kruger is a hottie. Don't let the last name scare you -- you need to know this woman.


Emily Browning
Age: 21
Work: The Uninvited, Ned Kelly, Sucker Punch
Type: Young-Kinda Emo-Kinda Goth Girl



I'll be honest, I had no idea who this girl was. I never had any desire to watch The Uninvited, which I'm told is her biggest movie so far. But a friend of mine sent me the trailer for Sucker Punch, and I was blown away. Blown away enough to put her on this list, even though she's not really my type, and I had to check to see if the girl was even legal! But besides being a cutie, she apparently has real acting chops. That being said, she's got plenty of time to "wow" us, so let's see what she can do.


Taraji P. Henson
Age: 40
Work: Baby Boy, Smokin Aces, I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Tyoe: Urban Cougar/Ebony Princess


Taraji is far from an unknown, but it's irritating to find out how many people don't know who she is. The more I talk to people, the more I realize that she really isn't widely known outside the urban community (read: black folks). Anyway, watch Baby Boy when you get a chance. It shouldn't be hard, it's on BET like 8 times a week. Mad serious acting skills and a KILLER body. Take a good look at that stature, folks. She's the oldest woman on this list. Yeah...black don't crack...I'm just sayin...


Honorable Mentions:

Viva Bianca



She hasn't done much, but this 27 year old Australian is blindingly attractive (and rather evil) in Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Unique face and a stunning body. Do I recommend the show? Absolutely not. It's pointless soundbytes flashes of craziness with very little historical accuracy and a lot of shock value. I got through 20 minutes before I called it quits. Do I recommend the girl? Without a doubt, yes.

Ameriie




How do more people not know this girl??? The 30 year old has spent a lot of time as a ghost writer, but has had several hot songs put her into the spotlight, not to mention 2 Grammy nominations. And she's Korean and Black. Man, all those races just mixed together REAL nice, didn't they?

Minka Kelly



No stranger to sports fans. This lady was the "lights" on Friday Night Lights. And she knows football. What more could you want? She just turned 30 and she's just getting started.



I hope you enjoyed my collection of hotties. Feel free to debate or add your own to the list. As always, I'm Alex "Guilty" Watts and, sadly, this is the best I can do!



Jori is on Twitter: @KerFail
Alex is on Twitter: @GuiltyWatts




Watts




0 comments:

Post a Comment